The Villa is a 600 sq.m. holiday villa in Crete. The house has a private swimming pool and is designed in simple, austere lines and subtle luxury, in harmony with the natural landscape and the olive groves surrounding the village of Loutra. The interior layout of the living spaces ensures full isolation of each space so that guests can enjoy their holidays in true relaxation and regeneration, whilst at the same time they feel like home. Book Villa Kallergi and let us initiate you to cretan food and culture.
The villa is located in the traditional village of Loutra, next to the village’s square where there is a spacious parking area. In that square, one can also see parts of an old olive press with its large millstones.
The villa has 4 spacious, outdoor common areas at 4 different levels. At level 1, the thick vegetation offers great relaxation in the terrace and the swimming pool of this villa in Crete. At level 2, there is another terrace with a large white table while indoors, there is the villa’s lounge and a concert piano for those who would like to rent a villa with a piano. Right next, there is the main kitchen fully equipped.
On the 1st floor there is a veranda with cretan olive trees under the shadow of a 200-year old vine wrapped around a trellis.
On level 4, in a terrace surrounded with thick vegetation and offering a clear view to the olive groves and the sea, guests can sunbathe. At a slightly higher level, there is a dining room with a trellis.
Suite of the villaa:double bed, bathroom with bathtub and toilet, range and fridge.
- double bed, bathroom with a shower and toilet.
- two single beds, electric range, fridge, bathroom with a shower and toilet.
- two-levels (duplex) suite. Double bed, lounge and dining room. Range, fridge, bathroom with bathtub and toilet.
- double bed, convertible sofa double bed (2 extra people) living room; Range, fridge and bathroom with shower and toilet.
- double bed, bathroom with bathtub and toilet, range and fridge.